No similar topics found.
Latest OzCode v2.0 Stable: 126.96.36.1999
Latest OzCode v3.0 Stable: 188.8.131.5213
OzCode v3.0 History:
- Many small bug fixes and perf improvements, bumped version to v3.1, see blog post
- Fixed issue where OzCode sometimes caused VS to hang with "Evaluating expression" dialog
- Added: Support for debugging IQueryables with the full power of the OzCode LINQ Debugging functionality.
- Added: Support for debugging a partial IQueryable in case input is very long.
- Fixed: Issues with keyboard focus where using LINQ feature caused keyboard input not to do anything, until you click back inside the code editor.
- Fixed: Several cases where LINQ Debugging would fail to show results in Query Comprehension style queries with multiple `from` or `join` clauses
- Fixed: Several cases where installing OzCode v3.0 VSIX failed.
- Fixed: Several cases where LINQ Debugging would fail to show results
- Fixed: Issue where "Log In" would fail when connecting through some old deprecated transparent proxy software
- Fixed: Further improved VS2017 startup performance
- Added: Support for VS2017 RTM
OzCode Early Access Preview History:
The OzCode EAP is now over. Thank you to everyone who participated!
- Version 184.108.40.20648
- Fixed: Issue where installing into VS2015 would only install into Administrator account
- Fixed: Performance issue in Compare QuickAction
- Version: 220.127.116.1130
- Fixed: Fixed an issue with VS2017 startup performance
- Fixed: Some cases where LINQ feature did not work
- Version: 18.104.22.16829 (16/12/2016)
- Fixed: LINQ feature not working properly in localized versions of VS
- Fixed: LINQ feature not working properly in some cases where the query contained the (?.) null propogation operator
- Fixed: LINQ feature not working properly in some cases where the query uses a mixture of Query Comprehension syntax and Fluent syntax
- Fixed: Issue where entering one's license key did not work if only VS2017 RC is installed on the machine.
- Improved: Perf of switching between the different operators in the LINQ feature
- Version 22.214.171.1247 (29/11/2016)
- Fixed: LINQ Analysis window sometimes did not render all purple lines correctly
- Fixed: In some cases, hitting down-arrow to navigate the LINQ DataTip would navigate to the bottom of the list instead of just going to the next item
- Fixed: IntelliSense did not work in Tracepoint Editor in Design Mode
- Version 126.96.36.1996 (16/11/2016) - Sim Shipped with VS2017 RC
- Supports VS2017 RC
- Fixed New HUD Customization tab does not work well on 4k displays
- Fixed LINQ feature some times does not play nice with FluentAssertions
- Fixed some more reliability issues in VS2015 Update 1 with regards to MEF Component Cache failures
- Improved Text readability in Dark Theme when using the Classic OzCode theme
- Version 188.8.131.529 (8/10/2016)
- Fixed reliability issues in VS2015 Update1 where OzCode would sporadically fail to load due to MEF Component Cache failure.
- Fixed bug where an OzCode Style affected all TextBlocks in Visual Studio, adversely affecting several other VS extensions
- Version 184.108.40.2067 (26/9/2016)
- Added New tab under Options which allows the user to customize the OzCode Heads Up Display UI.
- Added "minimalistic" UI theme which makes OzCode's UI consistent with the CodeLens UI
- Added OzCode is now installed as a VSIX extensions into VS2015, meaning you can dynamically Enable/Disable it via Tools->Extensions and Updates
- Improved Preview thumbnail shown when hovering over a process in QuickAttach window is now more reliable and updates in real time
- Improved ToolBar icons and all glyphs within the OzCode DataTip/QuickWatch now use CrispImages (vector images) and look sharper on a 4k display
- Fixed When comparing the same property within different items in a collection, OzCode would display the same object twice.
- Fixed The "Search Deeper" button is not clickable within the LINQ Analysis ToolWindow
- Version 220.127.116.116 (19/7/2016) - for full details, see announcement blog post
- Added support for debugging Query Comprehension (aka "SQL-style") LINQ queries
- Fixed many different scenarios where clicking on the LINQ numeric indicator did not do anything
- Added When the LINQ analysis feature fails, the relevant error message appears in a pop-up
- Improved Drastically improved the performance of the switching between the breadcrumbs in the LINQ Analysis Tool Window
- Version 18.104.22.1684 (1/6/2016) - for full details, see announcement blog post
- Added support for debugging LINQ queries (fluent syntax only)
- Added ability to Export an object into a textual representation (JSON/XML/C#)
- Added ability to Export a collection to an Excel worksheet
- Added When using Compare on two strings, a diff viewer pops up. This can be configured to be either the Visual Studio Diff Viewer, or a 3rd party diff viewer via OzCode->Options.
- Added You can now customize the colors used in OzCode's UI using the Visual Studio Theme Editor extension
- Improved Greatly improved the UX of the Compare feature
- Fixed performance issue where stepping over a Switch statement sometimes caused long delays
Customer support service by UserEcho